The ability to repair and its cost are determined after disassembly and studies components and consisting of the cost of necessary spare parts and work.
Diagnostics and repair of unit injectors and pump sections:
- Cleaning in ultrasonic bath
- Installation on diagnostic stand BOSCH EPS 815
- Selection of test-plan by product number
- Depending on the test plan, checking it on the stand is carried on ob a number of modes (from 6 to 16). Control measurement with filling are carried out just from 2 to 6 modes.
- The most important in the diagnostic process of unit injectors are BIP-signal parameters (speed of electro-valve of high pressure) and indicators of filling.
- If the diagnostics of unit injectors showed mismatch, our expert proceeds to dismantling, washing and subsequent repair.
- Repair unit injector includes replacement of all ruber-technical products, high pressure valve, replacement nozzles and injection pressure regulation spray.
- The next step is grinding body unit injector for high pressure valve and saddle locking cone unit injector assembly
- Next, repaired unit injector is set once again to diagnostic stand BOSCH EPS815 and is carried control diagnostics for accuracy performance BIP-signal, filling control measurements.’
Thus BIP-signal should correspond to the average performance.