Mechanical injectors tested for special diagnostic equipment BOSCH EPS 100 on several parameters, namely:
- Pressure opening injector
- Tightness of nozzle (sprayer)
- “Torch” of spray fuel
- Acoustic checking the “wheeze”.
If at diagnostics injector doesn’t meet one of these criteria (individually for technical characteristics of the manufacturer), then the injector is faulty and need to repair and subsequent regulation.
Repair of mechanical injectors carried out in several stages:
- Complete disassembly injector at a special holding frame
- Washing of the details of injectors in ultrasonic bath
- The details of the malfunction injector
- Replacement of defective components of injector ( spacers, sprayers, adjusting washers, springs)
- Further regulation.